Monday, July 11, 2016

PrimarilyGoogle.com is up and running!

As a former K-2 teacher, I have a passion for getting modern tools into the hands of our littlest learners. So many folks underestimate what our youngest students can do with technology. And so many teachers want to get started, but struggle to find resources that are appropriate for primary-aged students.

I have been so fortunate to have the opportunity share my Primarily Google sessions with over a thousand teachers at various conferences and Google Summits across the country. At these events, people often ask if I have a website or blog where I share this work. 

To answer this call, I've added resources including slide decks and student samples at primarilygoogle.com. We're just getting started, and I can't wait to continue this work - creating, sharing, and learning with others!

Feel free to use, share, and modify anything you find!



No comments:

Post a Comment